Skip to content
Top 5 tips for fund raising by Nathan Nagel
- The best innovation, IP or amazing products are not enough to gain investment. Investors need to believe that the board can deliver the next phase of growth.
- Don’t knock on doors to early as first impressions last forever, investors are often in a small network and they often talk to each other!
- In the first 5 minutes of a pitch document, investors need to understand how they can achieve an exit by selling their shares within 3-5 years and what is the likely multiple.
- Most fund raising documents lack market analysis from a finance and competitive rivalry perspective.
- Investors looks for corporate governance measures to ensure that their capital is being spent wisely and the board is on track to the projected exit.
Contact us to learn more